Filipino Shirt iNako Premium Funny with Slipper Unisex/Men’s – Filipino Clothing – Pinoy Pinay – Phillippines – Ay Nako – Apple Parody
$23.99 – $31.99
Funny Filipino iNako Design Print T-Shirt Men’s/Unisex with Tsinela
**MORE PRODUCTS TO COME**
Barrio Apparel Co. creates clothing and accessories with funny Filipino designs to share with your Titos, Titas, Kuyas, Ates, family, and friends.
The primary unit in the hierarchy of Philippine local government is the barrio. The term, barrio, is employed to describe any and all sub-units of the municipalities which lie outside the poblacion (municipal center) as well as sub-divisions of some of the smaller chartered cities.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
– 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
– Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
– Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
– Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
– Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
– Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
– Pre-shrunk fabric
– Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Heather material t-shirts will have a more vintage print style.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn’t use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items. Can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don’t iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
We truly appreciate your business. Please let us know if you have any questions!
There are no inquiries yet.